• Microprocessor PID control / Auto-tuning / Calibration.
• Digital timer : 1 min to 99 hr 59 min, delayed ON / OFF.
• Over-temperature limit and low fluid level protection.
• Conveniently preset 3 most commonly used temperature settings, without auto-tuning.
• Digital LED display (0.1℃ resolution) with splash-proof keypads.
• RS-232 interface available.
• Variable-speed pump for liquid viscosity for accurate, stable, and efficient temperature
management. (1 to 3 steps of pump for internal circulation / 4 and 5 steps for external circulation)
• Powerful pressure and suction pumps provide contrast pressure and flow rate throughout the
whole temperature range.
• Baffle plate screens circulating pump, heater and sensor to minimize shaking bath fluids and protect sample
and operators from direct contact.
• Dry-running protection; automated heating element cut-off and audible and visual warning.
• Seamless stainless steel tank with a reservoir drain that resists corrosion and make cleaning easy.
• Space saving design uses minimal bench space.
Suction function for pumps*
Spring wire racks
Test tube racks
Do not need any other base plates to use it, simply release and mount racks directly.
CW-20G,30G uses 2 ea.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact Us and see if we can add the new product or vendor to our site.